{baby o}

My amazing neighbor, who I love dearly, just had her third (and final...wink wink) baby a couple weeks ago. Baby O weighed in at a whopping 5lbs. 2oz, and I have been taking pictures of her over the course of the last week or so (she's about that same size now after losing weight in the first week or so).  She is so tiny, so precious, and my husband, daughter, and I can hardly get enough of her sweetness. I don't usually post more than a few photos of my clients, but she is so adorable, how could I possibly narrow it down? So, you are getting all 10 of my top favorites.....If you don't have kids, you will want them after looking at her, and if you do have kids, get ready to have the overwhelming desire to have more after looking at this sweetie. Okay, that might not be true for all of you, but seriously- this kid is cute! Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment