{cj the senior}

When I met CJ I was so excited to work with him not only because he has impeccable taste in clothing (good job picking out your outfits!), he was incredibly fun and easy going. If all teens are as awesome as CJ, I think I just might want to do only Senior portraits forever! CJ, his mom, and little sister, took us all over to some of their favorite places they had "scoped" out prior to our session and boy oh boy was I impressed! I am so excited about this Senior session that I just had to post a few of my favorites from this morning's session of CJ. Enjoy! 
If you know a senior that needs portraits send them my way! What a great time!







1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's my brother. Kate you made him look like a model, and as his little sister this is difficult for me to say! I look forward to you taking my senior pictures.
    Thanks so much!
    -Kameryn

    ReplyDelete